What You Need To Know Before Installing A Water Heater.
No hot water? Leaking tank? You’ve called the right place. American Star Total Home Comfort doesn’t just care for your heating and cooling system we work on water heaters as well.
We know it’s tempting to run down to your local big box store, throw a water heater in a cart. But a water heater isn’t a just a gallon of paint. You can’t just cover up your mistakes. There are serious risks to you, your family and your home by “Doing-it-Yourself” incorrectly. American Star will correctly install making sure you and your family are safe. We even remove your old broken one as well for you. And if you do have a problem, we are just a phone call away.
We sell American Made, Bradford White 40 and 50 Gallon – 34,000 BTU Defender Safety System Atmospheric Vent Energy Saver Residential Water Heaters (Natural Gas).
- 6 years parts and 1 year labor warranty included.
- Bradford White ICON System®*—Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off-the-shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor.
- Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor controls burner operation for consistent and accurate water temperature levels up to 160°F
- Intelligent Diagnostics—Exclusive multicolor LED light indicates operation status/service required.
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design
- Resettable Thermal Switch
- Maintenance-Free—No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour rating of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F.
- Insulation System—Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- NOx Emissions—Less than 40 ng/J.